By JOINING the 7 Figure Factor, JMAP, Pinnacle Evolution, and/or Home Business 2.0 you hereby Agree to the Following GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use:
UNPAID MEMBERSHIP / FREE MEMBERSHIP
These Terms and Conditions apply to Free/Unpaid Membership/ and Paid Membership to any Pinnacle Evolution™ (www.PinnacleEvolution.com) or affiliated program such as the Joint Marketing Alliance Platform (JMAP) (www.JMAPnet.com) , the 7 Figure Factor (www.my7FigureFactor.com), Mach 1 Relationships (www.Mach1Relationships.com), and/or Home Business 2.0 (www.HomeBusiness2-0.com).
1. You understand that when you sign up as a FREE Member you are NOT committing to purchasing anything, you simply will be provided access to the products, services, and/or software offered to UNPAID MEMBERS.
2. As un UNPAID MEMBER your access to product content and/or software products will be limited to only those products, services, and/or software provided at no cost to UNPAID MEMBERS.
3. You can remain an UNPAID MEMBER for at least 30 days, and up to a time limit as specified by Management. The system will alert you via EMAIL that your UNPAID MEMBERSHIP is about to expire. At that point, or at any point from the moment you enroll as a FREE/UNPAID MEMBER you may CHOOSE to PURCHASE products, services, and/or software systems as advertised in the system.
4. Products, services, and/or Software Systems provided to UNPAID MEMBERS are done so at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your UNPAID MEMBERSHIP including access to any or all of our network of systems at any time, and for any reason we deam appropriate.
5. Accordingly, you agree that you have no claims rights what so ever as long as you remain an UNPAID MEMBER.
6. You must have a valid email address, and you agree to notify us if your email address changes.
7. This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, that the products advertisied and sold through the JMA and it's affiliates will produce a specific outcome other than if stated in a particular product. For example, the JMAP™ systems are known to be extremely effective in increasing your visibility on the Internet, and to ultimately have your Internet Property rank on page 1 of Google™ search results. Even in the likely event, that by using the JMAP system as it is designed and taught, you achieve the top position(s) under specific keyword search phrases, that does not mean that visitor's to your web site will buy what you are selling or opt in as a lead.
8. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
9. USE OF YOUR SERVICE.
11. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way. Cross recruiting into business opportunities is considered "harassing", and you may only market other opportunities you are involved with to your own members.
12. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it's operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment. Likewise, any access of a software product such as JMAP constitutes delivery of said product.
13. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE to become members of this site and/or any of our Affiliate Programs; the selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
14. It is your responsibility to discover which affiliate programs you can earn income from as an UNPAID MEMBER. Purchasing Products from this website is NOT required in order to participate in the various Affiliate Programs. UNPAID MEMBERS may be required to generate qualifying referral sales before they can participate in specific Affiliate Programs. Consult with your Sponsoring Affiliate Re-seller to discover what qualifications the company and/or the sponsoring affiliate re-seller requires for you to become qualified to earn income.
15. For those engaged in the re-marketing of the JMA and/or JMAP, we make no claims on how much money you can make with any of our programs. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation, ability, and effort of yourself and any sponsored affiliate re-seller group. Individual results will vary.
16. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and may be prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
These Terms and Conditions apply to Paid Membership in any Pinnacle Evolution™ (www.PinnacleEvolution.com) or affiliated program such as the Joint Marketing Alliance Platform (JMAP) (www.JMAPnet.com) , the 7 Figure Factor (www.my7FigureFactor.com), Mach 1 Relationships (www.Mach1Relationships.com), and/or Freedom of the Web Programs.
17. Except where indicated, residual income or passive earnings will only occur when you make paid product sales, subject to the specific affiliate re-seller profit plan of particular program groups.
18. Due to the digital nature of our products and services, all sales are final. No refunds are given as we can not recover products you may have downloaded, and/or assets you have built using JMAP.
19. You understand that all payments will be made by you from our payment processors, and not initiated by us. When you make a purchase, you are authorizing your payment source to provide for payments for the particular product, service, and/or system. This is particularly important to remember when purchasing monthly subscription products and services. This system simply makes it easy for you to set up monthly payments from your payment processor (such as Pay Pal). These payments are initiated by you each and every month. They are not "Billed" by the company. Only you have control over these payments. Therefore it is your responsibility to be sure that subscriptions are maintained, and in the unlikely event that you choose to cancel the particular product, service, or system; the responsibility is 100% yours to cancel the payment that has been set up in YOUR payment provider account. Refunds are NOT given after a subscription payment has been made.
20. You understand your role as an affiliate marketer or re-seller does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and affiliates/re-sellers are considered independent contractors, and as such, you are responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.
21. In the event that a particular marketing program provides for performance bonuses paid by the company, you will be required to provide your Social Security number (US Only), and other information as may be required by law to generate tax reporting documents such as 1099 forms. This ONLY applies to money that the company may pay you as additional compensation for re-seller performance.
22. You agree to accept email updates regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. We try to limit mailings to 2-3 a week. It is often less. It is your responsibility to log into your membership area and access the "news feeds" regularly for updates and program information. You can also get further news and information on our blogs; www.homebusiness2-0.com/blog; www.jmapnet.com/blog; JMAP4Business.com/blog; and JointMarketingAlliance.com/blog
Report spam and other abuse via the contact